Monday 19 May 2014

5 Seconds Of Awesome! ♥

Hey guys!
How cheesy is the title of this post?! I couldn't help myself haha!
If you don't know who 5 Seconds Of Summer are where have you been and/or what planet are you from?! These 4 talented Australian boys are taking the world by storm at the moment and i'm so proud of them! Their talent is something to shout from the rooftops but since i can't get up onto my roof and most of the people living around me are of the older generation they may not understand what and/or who I am talking about!
They have already has great success with their single "She Looks So Perfect" 
(which just adding i did an acoustic cover of on my YouTube and will be posting the original version soon *SELF PROMOTION* you have to take it when it comes haha! Here is the Cover)
and their new single "Don't Stop" is going to hit the charts like a ton of bricks! Its amazing! The new music video for the single was dropped today hence the reason for this post and i think you should all go and have a look at it! I will bet you guys any money you will be loving 5SOS by the end of the video and dancing along to the song! 
In the video they are dressed up as superheros fighting crime and helping citizens. Its an amazing video and I think i may have watched it about 50 times today alone! I am hooked. The song. The boys. The outfits. EVERYTHING perfect!
Enjoy my lovelies :)


Take Care
Post soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment