Sunday 11 September 2016

Blackpool Switch On 2016 ♥

Hey guys!
I attended Blackpool switch on 2016 - Friday 2nd Sept!
If you guys have been reading this blog for awhile you will know that I went last year also!I mainly went again to see The Vamps but some of the other acts were amazing!
The vamps, DJ Fresh, Diversity, Fatman Scoop, Fleur East, Club MTV, Verity Kinnon, James Edgar, Stacey McClean and Axi Wild.
Dame Barbara Windsor was also there switching on all the lights with a cheeky appearance from Conor Maynard & Aston Merrygold who were performing at the SlimeFest event that we attended the next day (I'll post photos in a different post)! 
ALSO! Roman Kemp presented the whole night! Who I have to say is rather good looking...
anyways! Hope you guys enjoy the pictures!




















Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment