Wednesday 9 September 2015

Killer Lashes - Fiber Lash Mascara - Review ♥

Hey guys!
Today post is going to be on a new mascara I have recently picked up!
I got this off Wowcher - It was £8.
I wanted to try the Younique fiber mascara but didn't want to spend £23+ if it wasn't going to work on my lashes.
I was pleantly surprised by this mascara and love wearing it with winged liner!
It honestly saves so much time instead of applying glue to a fake eyelash, waiting for it to dry and then applying it!
It also isn't as heavy as some fake eyelashes can be!
The length this mascara gives you is incredible!

Left Eye - Normal Mascara // Right Eye - Killer Lashes






After applying to both eyes.
I only have one bad comment about this mascara and that is because you apply fibers onto your lashes after a coat of the mascara the fibers tend to fall off the wand while applying and leaving little black speckles on my cheek. I always have to think in advance if I am going to use this product because if I do, I do my eyes and mascara first before my foundation.
Have you guys tried this mascara or one like it?
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment