Wednesday 13 May 2015

NikkieTutorials - The Power of MAKEUP! ♥

Hey guys!
I was scrolling through my YouTube Subscriptions list the other day and saw that NikkieTutorials had uploaded a new video.
Although I always watch her videos every time she uploads this video was a must watch!
Make up is wonderful thing. It makes many people feel happy in their own skin and gives many people the creativity to create a beautiful masterpiece on their own face or on others.
Me, myself love makeup and it gives me away of expressing myself as well as others. I love sitting down at my dresser everyday and creating a new look!
Eyeshadows, eyeliners, lipstick, glitter, highlighter, bronzer, blush etc were all made for a purpose. To enhance natural beauty and to hide imperfection you may not want to be on show.
No one should be shamed for how much or how little makeup or how bright or neutral they decide to wear on an everyday bases.
If you have 10 minutes out of your day please watch this video.
Makeup is powerful.

Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment