Sunday 17 May 2015

Feeling Sorry For Myself.

Hey guys!
Since Thursday I have been feeling under the weather.
I'm not sure if its hay-fever or what it is but its starting to annoy me.
I always go into shut down mode when i'm ill even thought I know that's not how you should be. Everyone keeps telling me to not think negative and pick myself up and get on with it.
I think I am honestly just run down at the moment.
College is coming to an end and hopefully for me this upcoming week will be my last. I plan on getting everything done and the way I feel at the moment I can't be bothered to get anything done.
For now I am going to lay in bed in my blanket and hope that I get just a little bit better for Tuesday.
I hope you are all well and happy!
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment