Monday 9 December 2013

Tis the season to be jolly!

Hey guys!
Hope you are all okay. 
As i type this i am listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album getting in the spirit of christmas since it is finally DECEMBER!
This year has gone so quick I can't believe we are nearly in 2014!
I haven't posted in a while and i like i always do when i have been away for a block period of time i always let you guys know what i have been up too and what you can look forward too!
Let's get the boring part over so you guys can read what's coming up!
I've been watching too many YouTube videos recently since many of my favorite youtubers have started doing vlogmas since its the run up to christmas which isn't really helping with the fact i have loads of homework building up and blog posts to put up for you guys!
 Also last weekend i put the christmas decorations up which me and my family always do on the first weekend in December, this is the point where i can start getting excited for christmas and begin to get all festive! I do get some christmas present during November but to be honest that seems more of a chore at that time of year more than a fun time. However this is the first year in ages that i have not waited until the last week before christmas to buy presents! Pat on the back to me!

SO... What's coming up? 
I have a mini candle haul coming up soon as well a couple of hauls and a couple of chatty posts! Stay tuned for those and maybe a couple of random posts!
Take Care.
Post soon x 


No comments:

Post a Comment