Friday 20 December 2013

Primark Beauty Eyeliner Pen ♥

Hey guys!
I've been meaning to do this review for a while now and every time i have thought of sitting down to type it something else has always grabbed my attention and later on I've forgot but I've remembered and here we go!
Today's post as you can tell by the title is about the Primark Beauty Eyeliner pen in black.


I brought this for £1.50 as you can see from the picture above and at first it was amazing and it lasted all day, glided on perfectly and the tip was just like a felt tip pen which i have used and liked in the past from makeup brands such as MUA. This tip of this product looked like this.


As you can see its just a normal felt tip pen. The lines that this product makes can differ from really thin, thin and thick depending on how you wanted to style your eye make up.


I used this for about 2 to 3 weeks not every day because i hardly put eye makeup on a day to day basis but on about the 3rd or 4th week of me going to use this eyeliner I took the cap off to something horrible and disgusting. GREEN MOLD HAD STARTED TO FORM ON THE TIP OF THE PEN!! I'm not talking just a little bit im taking about 30-50% of the tip covered in this green mold ball. I didn't take a picture of the mold because my first instinct was to throw it half way across my room into my bin and feel disgusted at the fact that I had been putting that product on my eyes and it could have easily given me an infection. 
Honestly I don't think i will buy any more Primark beauty products. This was enough to put me off. Be careful which was makeup you buy, it may not be safe
Hope your all having a good day/night.
Take care.
Post soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment