Friday 9 August 2013

Despicable Me 2 ♥

Hey Guys!
I hope you're all having a great summer holiday, even thought the weather in the UK isn't to the best standards has it has been in a while.



Today's post is going to be about Despicable me 2!
Now for some of you out there that don't know what despicable me is, its a film based around a criminal mastermind that uses 3 orphan girls to help him with his new master plan but throughout the film his love grows for the 3 girls and changes him into a better person! The first film ends with the once criminal mastermind adopting the girls and taking care of them. 
The second film is still along the same lines as the first one, they both have the genre of Family/Animation/Comedy/Crime. This film does have a little love twist which the other one didn't have. In this film Gru the main character who is the voice of Steve Carell gets asked to work for the Anti-Villain League to help discover a new powerful super criminal. We still have the family bond in this which is nice to see. The 3 girls who Gru adopts are Margo, Agnes and Edith. The 3 girls are played but Miranda Cosgrove, Elsie Fisher and Dana Gaier! All 3 of them play a big part in both of the films and allows younger views to connect to them via their animated actions in the film.
We also get to meet many new characters in this film which is good for us as an audience so we don't get too bored with the same characters but lets be honest who can honestly say their bored with the minions around! 
I love the minions in these films so much, they are so cute and you could just imagine if they were real ha! It would be the best thing that would have ever happened, sad I know but they literally make me laugh so much that my sides hurt and now that there are the purple evil minions that have been Introduced to us it makes it even funnier :D

My opinion;
Personally this film is amazing and I loved every minute of It at the cinema and would 110% go watch it again without a moment of hesitation. It's a feel good, laugh out loud film and we all need a good laugh in a while! 
I took my brother to see this film and he loved it just as much as I did! 
If you get the chance too I would defiantly go see it in the cinema in 3D because some of the 3D effects it are mind blowing especially at the end, so make you you stay until after the little sections of credits to see the extra minion part at the end! 

Overall I would give this film a 4.9 stars out of 5 because its a great film but I still think the original still wins my heart! 
I hope this sort of helped you guys with deciding is it your type of film or not but like I have said before you need to experience the viewing for yourself to know if you like it it not! So why not go for a couple of hours "day out" to the cinema and give it a go! 

Have a good day/night 
Post soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment