Saturday 6 July 2013

Quick update post!

Hey guys!
As you can see from the titles this post is just going to be a quick update on some things!
First of all i just want to say a Happy Birthday to my Nan who i love a lot and has always been like a second mom to me! I am currently getting ready for her birthday meal with my whole family and thought it would be a good time to post a happy birthday to her as well as some updates for you guys!

So here we go...
THERE IS FINALLY SOME SUN IN THE UK!!
Crazy i know... for all my readers who aren't from the UK you may not understand why im so happy about this but the past couple of years or so we haven't had much sun and its annoying because i love to just sit and relax and watch the world go by in the sun, nothing like it!
So with this in mind make sure you keep some sun cream near by and add it into your make-up routine in a morning, your skin will thank you for it in the long run!

Next is hair colour!
I am still purple but i wanted to let you guys know that in the next few days i will be putting another post up all to do with my hair and in relation to previous post on purple hair dye and what i thought about it in the long run, so if you guys are looking to dye you hair that purple colour make sure you keeps your eyes out for that.

Two more things for you guys to possibly get excited about... depending on what you read this blog for...
I have 3 yes thats right 3 make up reviews coming up for you guys... a foundation, powder and lipstick product which i can't wait to share with you guys as well as a...

FILM REVIEW!!!
Yes i have recently been to the cinema to watch Despicable Me 2 and i can't wait to share my thoughts with you guys and get your feedback on to what you thought about it or if you haven't been to see it yet, why you want and should go see but yes! im so excited to be back blogging for you guys, now that i have some motivation and some ideas flowing inside of my brain, so yeah!
I will post soon and i hope you have a wonderful evening/morning depending on where in the world you are!
Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment