Sunday 24 March 2013

Buddy Beauty Blogger! ♥

Hey guys!
A couple of days ago I posted a review about a beauty product and it got me thinking. I'm always looking into different types of beauty products and i always read blogs and watch YouTube videos to get other peoples view on the said product. I find this extremely helpful and interesting.

So the main reason for this post is to give you a guys an in site into who i look at for beauty ideas and tips and the first person i'm going to recommend to you guys is Amy! 
Amy has a great blog here on Blogger and i think you guys need to check it out.
She is most defiantly the main reason why i decided to get this blog in the first place. 
I read many other blogs that blog about the same sort of things Amy herself posts about and i feel that she does such a good job with it!
I will post the link to the blog below:

I highly recommend going and checking out her blog, it will only take 5 minutes and you never know... there many be something over there you will enjoy!
Thank you guys so much! I may post about some other blogs or YouTube channels i enjoy watching and that i feel you guys should check out maybe in the future! 
Hope your all having a wonderful Sunday wherever in the globe you are!
Post Soon 
Take care x


No comments:

Post a Comment