Sunday 23 July 2017

Batiste 2in1 Dry Shampoo & Conditioner - Review

Hey Guys!
So recently Batiste sent me some of their new range of dry shampoo to try!
First of all Thank you Batiste for sending them me it was a lovely surprise to receive!
Next the smell of these are AMAZING and the packaging is so pretty and sleek!
I love the white packaging with the bright pops of colours 
I got sent the Orange & Pomegranate and Vanilla & Passionfruit.
There is another one in this collection which I haven't tried which I believe is Cocoa & Cashmere.
This dry shampoo is meant to be perfect for refreshing and removing excess oil in your hair while still conditioning it from the roof to the tip.
Many of you may not know but I have naturally curly & thick hair that has a mind of its own. I will post a photo at the end for this blog to show you what my hair is like.
I also colour my hair regularly which can cause my hair to dry out.
Many dry shampoos I have used in the pass have left my hair so dry from it absorbing all the oil that its looked like straw. This dry shampoo was different - it did leave a shine to my hair but there was one big downside with it for me.
It says on the can to shake the can, hold it 30cms away from your hair and spray in a halo like motion (in a circle above your head) but due to having really thick hair it didn't reach everywhere it needed too so I ended up having to section off my hair and spray it that way. I'm not sure if the reason for it turning sections of my hair white was due to sectioning it off but it wouldn't rub into my scalp and because my hair is curly I have zero percent chance of getting a brush though my hair to get rid of it so I needed up having to wet my hair and let it dry naturally during the day which at times it would have just been easier for me to wash my hair and let it dry over night.
I will defiantly buy this product again in the future - I always like to take a travel dry shampoo with me when I go away for the weekend or so just so I have a backup incase I can't get to wash my hair for some reason or I need to add some texture to my flat hair.
If you follow THIS LINK it will take you to the Orange & Pomegranate on the boots website which is currently on 3 for 2! It retails for 4.49.
What is your favourite dry shampoo?



Take Care
Post Soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment