Sunday 12 April 2015

United Makeup Artist Expo - London ♥

Hey guys!
This weekend I was in London attending the United Makeup Artist Expo!
The event was over 2 days (11th-12th April). I only went on the 11th April due to it being a college trip. 
While there we got to visit many different company and got to talk to so many people who work in the industry. We also went to a INGLOT talk where they spoke about several of their products, how they work and how to get the best pay off from using them!
Everyone that we spoke to were lovely and helpful!
There was only one downside of the day... I forgot to take any real pictures.
Many of the picture I will be posting were posted on the expos snap chat on the day! I hope you enjoy them anyways! If you life the look of any of the products that I brought on the day and want to see swatches or a review please let me know!














Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment