Wednesday 24 September 2014

Zoella. ♥

Hey guys! 
Today's post is going to be a celebration post!
I'm guessing everyone or almost everyone knows who Zoella is. If you don't where have you been living?! Under a rock? (If you are one of those people who don't know who she is Google her, YouTube search her, Twitter search, Google image etc. Where ever you search you will find out who she is!
Today the wonderful Zoe Sugg from YouTube reached 6 millions subscribers!
I'm so proud of how far she has come! I started watching her videos when she had less than 100,000 subscribers and now to think that over 6 million people what her videos And have subscribed to her channel is CRAZY! I can't even think of what Zoe is thinking when she reaches a giant milestone like that! 
I'm so excited to see what the future has to hold for Zoe and I cannot wait for Zoella Beauty which is revealed tomorrow! The line will be available on-line from Friday 26th September and available in superdrug stores from Monday 29th September! I'm super excited! 
I shall be getting my hands on the goodies from the collection as soon as possible and reviewing it for you guys! 
Anyways! CONGRATULATIONS ZOELLA!! (Even thought you won't see this post) 

Photo was found on Google images. All rights go to owner.
Post soon
Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment